With over 30 years of experience, PFS is a private boutique firm offering specialized portfolio management, retirement plans and legacy provisions - built entirely around your unique financial situation and lifestyle goals.
We are a team of financial specialists, serving our clients as trusted fiduciaries and portfolio managers for more than 20 years. We reject the common practice of "one-size-fits-all" financial planning and focus on meeting your goals and desires. Our comprehensive method of design leaves no stone unturned in the quest to build your both your ideal portfolio and your optimal plan. Our clients can have confidence in knowing that we are relentlessly looking to defend their interests from every obstacle that stands in their way.
We also aim to give families the knowledge and skill to make better financial decisions on their own behalf, starting with understanding hidden costs and outlining clear, written financial goals. We work intimately with our associate Estate Planning Attorney to insure that inheritance is handled cleanly and exactly as intended. What we offer is experience plus concern and compassion, delivered to each and every client on an individual basis to help them achieve a healthy financial future.
Get instant access to our Retirement Planning Kit
Our helpful retirement kit includes three guides that address topics you should consider when planning your retirement. Enter your information to get your guides!
Our typical client is 55 to 65 years old and has a financial net worth of $1 Million or more. Our clients come to us to address a variety of concerns and issues, including:
- Realigning a current investment portfolio to be more suitable for retirement.
- Lowering the risk of a current investment portfolio.
- Looking at a wide range of suitable investment options for diversification and income, including the stock market, annuities, IRAs, Roth IRA conversions and more.
- Identifying the potential need for long-term care insurance.
- Creating a plan for livable income while potentially reducing tax costs.
- Developing a smart strategy for leaving a legacy to your loved ones.